The PDF Pro team has been hard at work to making our app more powerful, reliable, and better than ever.
Read on to find out what's new in PDF Pro Version 10.10.27.4088.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Implemented a new converter to convert different file formats to PDF, removed the PDF Pro Virtual Printer.
- Extended the list of supported file formats when converting to PDF.
- Updated the icon and text for remove text markup feature.
- Improved and extended the link tool.
- Incorporated editing capabilities for various link annotations.
- Included a new variety of links, (file links, page links, or page destination links).
- Incorporated additional link appearance styles.
- Implemented new UI for adding and editing link annotations.
- PDF core library updated to version 126.96.36.199.
Along with implementing new features and enhancing existing ones, we've also fixed a variety of bugs and issues including:
- Fixed the application crash when inserting pages from protected documents.
- Multiple issues related to broken PDF Pro Virtual Printer and document converting problems.