The PDF Pro team has been hard at work making PDF Pro even better.
We’ve added new features and enhancements to make PDF Pro even more powerful and easier to use, and we’ve improved the overall stability and performance of PDF Pro’s desktop application.
Stay tuned for more frequent updates, every 2-4 weeks!
New Features and Enhancements:
- You can deselect a tool in PDF Pro by clicking it again.
- You’re now able to optionally set PDF Pro to restore the last tool used when you open a PDF; File > Preferences > History.
- An option to include annotations when converting PDFs to Word, and the ability to undo/redo signatures on PDFs.
Along with improving the overall stability and performance of PDF Pro, we have fixed a variety of bugs and issues including:
- Drawing shapes.
- Font size issues in form fields
- App crashes when working with form fields, headers, & footers.