Everyone here at PDF Pro has been hard at work improving our app to make it more powerful, reliable, and better than ever. Read on to find out what's new in PDF Pro Version 10.10.25.4043.
New Features and Enhancements:
- You can now convert PDFs to Microsoft PowerPoint format.
- Rendering improvements: faster PDF page rendering with less resources.
- Improved PDF conversion to Word, Excel, and HTML formats.
- Update our PDF core library.
- The app no longer adds a trial mode watermarks.
Along with improving the overall stability and performance of PDF Pro, we have fixed a variety of bugs and issues including:
- High CPU load in the idle app state.
- Flickering issue.
- PDF to HTML conversion issues.
- PDF to Word conversion issue.
- Application crashes when accessing comments or attachments from removed pages.
- Fixed display issues related to measure tools.
- Fixed issue of incorrect text selection and markup annotations placement.
- Fixed issue of incorrect document state after adding file attachment.
- Fixed app crash when closing log in window at app startup.
- Fixed several issues related to document permissions.